This building is situated near Gurdwara Shaheed Ganj Sahib (Shaheedan). It houses 142 rooms.For more information kindly visit www.sgpcsarai.com
This stands exactly opposite to Guru Hargobind Niwas.For more information kindly visit www.sgpcsarai.com
This building houses sectarian offices of the different departments of SGPC apart from the lodging facilities for pilgrims.For more information kindly visit www.sgpcsarai.com
Sri Guru Ram Das Sarai, was built in 1931. This project was initiated by the Local Gurdwara Prabhandak Committee Amritsar and its foundation stone was laid by Sant Sadhu Singh ji of Patiala on 17th January 1931. This building has 228 rooms and 18 halls spread over 2 stories, with modern sanitation and other amenities of civil life.For more information kindly visit www.sgpcsarai.com
This website has been developed to provide information to the public for awaring SGPC activities based on the data provided by Sikh Itihas Research Board.
Suggestions are welcome with reference to authentic historical resources and requested to mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2021 - Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee, Sri Amritsar - All Rights Reserved